Tuesday, March 01, 2005
I'm the next Carson Daly.
So last Tuesday while stacking 11,000 M.I.A. Cds in storage as legal battles wage over who gets to drop Sri Lanka's answer to Eminem, I was asked if I had seen Interpol's new video for the single"Evil". I had not. After viewing its bizarre spooky funny funky wierdness, I had to see it again. And again. Man that video is fucked up- in an "Its a Small World" ride at Disneyland mashed up with a "Being John Malkovich" viewing. By friday chat rooms, blogs, reviews, and the like were spouting the words "innovative" and "ground breaking" while actually singing the praises of puppetry videos, as if such a genre exists. Then yesterday, it popped up on TRL scaring Maroon 5 lovers everywhere. Anyway, if you don't think the song is the jam and the video is cool, you can go f*ck yourself, fool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment